For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “we” and “us” means RRA Companies and its employees and agents. This Privacy Notice covers the personal information of individuals who are current and former clients of RRA Companies. The information you provide to us is important. This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with a full understanding of the information we collect about you and our guidelines for sharing and safeguarding that information with others.
Confidentiality and Security
We consider the information we have about you to be confidential, including the fact that you are a client (unless you tell us otherwise). Your information will be handled in the manner described in this notice. We restrict access to information about you to those employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, attorneys, consultants and third parties who need to know such information, which may include assignees or successors to our loans and rating agencies and other financial institutions. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Information We Collect
At RRA Companies, we collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide on loan applications or loan agreements or other agreements you enter into in order to receive our products or services, including your name, address, social security number, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us; and
- Information from a consumer reporting agency (for example, your credit history or other facts relating to creditworthiness) or from other parties or sources such as public databases.
Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
We do not sell information about our current or former clients. We share or disclose information we collect about our current or former clients with third parties only as permitted by law. Some examples of legally permitted sharing or disclosures to third parties include:
- Sharing of information to properly manage our business. This includes sharing information to service your loans, to comply with laws, and for other routine business practices. For example, we may share information with third parties to process your transactions, to monitor your loans, to comply with court orders, or for tax reporting; and
- To other parties as authorized by you. You may direct us, for example, to send your information to third parties.
Unlike banks or institutional lenders, we do not share your information for marketing purposes. In the event we do ever intend to share your information for marketing purposes, we will do so on a limited basis and we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such information sharing in accordance with federal law.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RRA Companies, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RRA Companies, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RRA Companies, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on RRA Companies, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. RRA Companies, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RRA Companies, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RRA Companies, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RRA Companies, LLC’s Internet site, even if RRA Companies, LLC or a RRA Companies, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RRA Companies, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RRA Companies, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RRA Companies, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RRA Companies, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RRA Companies, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RRA Companies, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RRA Companies, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.